Indoor Plants, Indoor Evergreen Plants, Low Maintenance Plants, Office Floor Plants, Office Plants
Ficus lyrata or Fiddle Leaf Fig
Available in different heights, the plant looks and size may vary from the picture.
- Preferably place by the sunny window to have bright consistent light, . Turn the plant every few months once it begins to lean toward the light.
- Cold drafts from air-conditioning units may cause its leaves to dry out and drop.
- Use rich, well-drained peaty soil. Plan on re-potting about once a year.
- Water only when soil is dry to the touch. Then water thoroughly and allow to dry out again. If plants don’t get enough water, new leaves will turn brown and drop; on the other hand, if they are overwatered, the oldest leaves will turn brown and fall off.
- Feed with a water-soluble plant food throughout the growing season according to directions.
- Figs are vulnerable to aphids, mealy bugs, scale, mites and whiteflies, causing leaves to turn yellow and drop. Inspect the foliage regularly, and if signs of infestation occur, wipe down the leaves with a solution of ½ teaspoon dishwashing detergent and one gallon of water.
85.00 AED – 900.00 AED Inc. vat
Be the first to review “Ficus lyrata or Fiddle Leaf Fig”