Indoor Evergreen Plants, Indoor Plants
Ceropegia woodii or String of Hearts “Variegated” Hanging
30 – 40cm spread. Available In plastic hanging basket.
- Place your String of Hearts where it can receive plenty of bright indirect light.
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings. You should water it sparingly, if in doubt. You can always add more water.
- This is a plant that enjoys 40-50% humidity and thrives between 18 and 24 Celsius.
- Sensitive to root rot and overwatering, so when in doubt let it drought. Watch for is the leaves beginning to soften and look a little wilted and deflated as sign of overwatering.
- Rotate your plant periodically to ensure even growth on all sides.
- Fertilize once a month with an organic houseplant fertilizer.