- Plant spread is 30-40cm in Hanging pot
- Plant nature is indoor/semi shade, less watering.
- Need bright light, avoiding dry air and cold temperature drops.
- Keep the soil moist, as it is best not to let your Wandering Jew become too dry. Avoid overwatering for this species to thrive indoors.
Tradescantia zebrina or Wandering Jew “Hanging”
A native to Southern Mexico and Guatemala, the Tradescantia Zebrina (commonly known as the Wandering Jew Plant) is an easy and fast-growing plant that is loved for its boldly colored leaves and vining growth.
- Healthy plant in its pot with premium soil
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
- Safe arrival guaranteed
Reasons to buy from GREEN SOUQ UAE
- DAEGuaranteed quality
- Careful handling
- On time delivery
- Support 24/7
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact: