Crane charges and Transportation charges may apply separately. Plant looks and size may slightly vary from product picture. Available in plastic nursery pot.
- 3.0 – 4.0m overall height, 50 – 70mm trunk diameter, rootball established in 70 – 110Ltr pot.
- Tabebuia trees require a well-drained soil, Avoid sites where water stands during rainy periods.
- Choose a sunny position, Full sun is ideal. Do not, however, confuse the Tabebuia for a desert plant. It needs regular watering to thrive.
- Always prefer to use a premium slow-release fertilizer with essential minor elements (zinc, boron, calcium, etc.) or A fast-release farm-type fertilizer such as 10-10-10 or 13-13-13 may be used according to label directions.
- Do not use wood chips, cypress mulch, etc. for mulch. These products are high in carbon and rob the soil of nitrogen and other nutrients in the decomposition process.