String of Pearls Care
- Water string of pearls thoroughly and allow the potting mixture to dry completely before watering the plant again. Monitor the soil of outdoor plants and water when it becomes dry.
- Place string of pearls in a bright, sunny window, preferably a window.
- Provide water sparingly during winter months. Water the plant just enough to moist the potting soil in winter.
- Fertilize string of pearls every alternative week during spring and summer. Use a general-purpose liquid houseplant fertilizer.
- Place string of pearls plants in average room temperatures.
- String of pearls are not usually susceptible to plant pests or diseases, but mealybugs and aphids may occasionally become a problem. Use a forceful spray of water or an insecticidal soap to remove these pests.