10 – 15cm spread. Price is per plant and sold as mixed, Available variety from the stock to be delivered. Request in customer notes on checkout page to have photos of available varieties before delivery.
String of Hens and Chicks
- Water thoroughly and allow the potting mixture to dry completely before watering the plant again.
- Place Houseleeks in a bright, sunny window, preferably a window.
- Provide water sparingly during winter months. Water the plant just enough to moist the potting soil in winter.
- Fertilize string of pearls once a month during spring and summer. Use a general-purpose liquid houseplant fertilizer.
- Place Houseleek plants in average room temperatures.