- Water the burrito sedum weekly during the Summer.
- Allow the potting soil to dry completely between waterings to prevent rot.
- Water sparingly in winter, providing just enough moisture the soil.
- Use a balanced 12-12-12 fertilizer. Mix the fertilizer at half the recommended quantity to prevent root damage.
- Water deeply immediately after applying fertilizer.
Sedum burrito “Hanging” 25 – 35cm
Sedum burrito “Hanging”
The common name burrito sedum refers to Sedum morganianum “Burrito,” a cultivar of sedum also known as burro’s tail and grown for its long, trailing stems and plump, densely packed foliage. Sedums are relatively hardy and thrive with little hands-on care. However, they must be regularly watered during the active growing season and provided with suitable levels of light and warmth to prosper
- Healthy plant in its pot with premium soil
- Free delivery on orders over AED 500.00, most plants arrive within a week
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
- Safe arrival guaranteed
Reasons to buy from GREEN SOUQ UAE
- Guaranteed quality
- Careful handling
- On time delivery
- Support 24/7
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact:
- Facebook page:
- Email : email@example.com
- Phone: (+971) 05 851 21105