Transportation charges may apply separately. Plant looks and size may slightly vary from product picture. Available in two sizes, Planted in plastic nursery pot.
Choose from two options
- 2.2 – 2.8m overall height, 20-30mm trunk diameter, rootball established in 18 – 30Ltr pot.
- 3.0 – 4.0m overall height, 50 – 70mm trunk diameter, rootball established in 50 – 100Ltr pot.
- Pongamia trees require a Semi-drained soil.
- Choose a sunny position, Full sun is ideal. It needs regular watering to thrive.
- Always prefer to use a premium slow-release fertilizer with essential minor elements (zinc, boron, calcium, etc.) or A fast-release farm-type fertilizer such as 10-10-10 or 13-13-13 may be used according to label directions.
- Do not use wood chips, cypress mulch, etc. for mulch. These products are high in carbon and rob the soil of nitrogen and other nutrients in the decomposition process.