- Perlite is 100% natural perlite for horticultural use.
- Perlite is used in soil mixes to improve aeration and modify the soil substructure, keeping it loose, well-draining and defying compaction.
- Maintains a neutral PH
- Excellent for maintaining moisture within an environment
Natural Perlite 10Ltr Bag
20.00 AED – 95.00 AED
Those small white particles we have all seen in potting mixes really do have an important role to play, though we may often take them for granted. They are called perlite and work to prevent the soil from becoming compacted.
By doing this, perlite functions as an aid to maintain adequate air or oxygen in the soil, which in turn improves plant respiration. To better understand whether perlite is right for your growing operation, it is best to look a bit deeper into just what it is and what it does.
- Healthy plant in its pot with premium soil
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
- Free delivery on orders over AED 500.00, most plants arrive within a week
- Safe arrival guaranteed
Reasons to buy from GREEN SOUQ UAE
- Guaranteed quality
- Careful handling
- On time delivery
- Support 24/7
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact: