- Plant spread is 30-35cm in Hanging pot
- Plant nature is indoor/semi shade, less watering.
- Need bright light, avoiding dry air and cold temperature drops.
- Avoid overwatering for this species to thrive indoors.
Peperomia angulata Or Green Leaf Peperomia
Peperomia angulaga is commonly known as the green leaf peperomia, and has a similarity with watermelon peperomia in terms of the leaf pattern resembling of a watermelon. Native to South America, the Peperomia angulata is a perennial plant species found covering forest grounds with its quick spreading nature. Although its growth habit is upright it’s also slightly trailing in nature. Patterned leaves, rather than the non-showy flowers produced is their attractive feature.
- Healthy plant in its pot with premium soil
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
- Safe arrival guaranteed
Reasons to buy from GREEN SOUQ UAE
- Guaranteed quality
- Careful handling
- On time delivery
- Support 24/7
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact: