60 – 70cm height. Average levels of watering is required. When you do water make sure you aim to get all of the compost evenly moist, then wait until it has dried out some before watering again.
Moth Orchids 50-70cm
80.00 د.إ – 150.00 د.إ
known as moth orchids or phals, are a popular house plant native to Australia and southeastern Asia. Moth orchids are easy to grow and, take care.
- Phalaenopsis will flourish indoors under normal lighting conditions, with indirect sunlight being the most advantageous.
- Water often enough to keep continuous moisture just below the surface of the medium, but be cautious of over-watering. Watering once a week is normally sufficient to keep your plant healthy and happy.
- When the last flower drops, cut your flower spike halfway down the stem. Continue caring for it and wait for a possible rebloom.
- Healthy plant in its pot with premium soil
- Free delivery on orders over AED 500.00, most plants arrive within a week
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
- Safe arrival guaranteed
Reasons to buy from GREEN SOUQ UAE
- Guaranteed quality
- Careful handling
- On time delivery
- Support 24/7
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact:
- Facebook page:
- Leave a message at:
- Email : [email protected]
- Phone: (+971) 05 851 21105
Default Plastic Pot, White Ceramic Pot
|Select Soil Cover||
Default Soil, white Pebbles, Clay Stones