The String of Hearts (Ceropegia woodii) is a trailing succulent-like plant native to South Africa. The delicate heart-shaped foliage and slender vines can reach up to 12′ long in its natural environment, and has earned this plant many nicknames, including Rosary Vine and Sweetheart Vine.
Place your String of Hearts where it can receive plenty of bright indirect light. Small doses of direct sun are good, however too much direct sun can scorch the leaves. This plant is not suitable for lower light environments. A few feet removed from a southern or western-facing window is ideal, or directly in a northern or eastern-facing window will also suffice.
If you are unsure of the lighting conditions in your home or office, check out our guide for how to measure light in your space.
- Healthy plant in its pot with premium soil
- Free delivery on orders over AED 500.00, most plants arrive within a week
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
- Safe arrival guaranteed
Reasons to buy from GREEN SOUQ UAE
- Guaranteed quality
- Careful handling
- On time delivery
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact:
- Facebook page: GreenSouq.ae
- Leave a message at: GreenSouq
- Email : [email protected]
- Phone: (+971) 05 851 21105