- Doesn’t require bright light.
- Keep plant out of direct sunlight because it can scorch leaves.
- Keep the soil evenly moist. If your tap water contains fluoride, use distilled or rainwater.
Asplenium nidus or Bird’s Nest Fern 50-60cm spread
Asplenium nidus is known as Bird’s Nest Fern. This evergreen fern belongs to group known as bird’s nest. In Japanese language its known as tani-watari. It has bright green, arching blades with a pointed end and a strong midrib.
- Healthy plant in its pot with premium soil
- Free delivery on orders over AED 500.00, most plants arrive within a week
- All the tips and tricks for expert-level care
- Safe arrival guaranteed
Reasons to buy from GREEN SOUQ UAE
- Guaranteed quality
- Careful handling
- On time delivery
- Support 24/7
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact:
- Facebook page:
- Leave a message at:
- Email : [email protected]
- Phone: (+971) 05 851 21105
25 – 30cm height, 30 – 50cm height